It’s time to test your Taycan Cross Turismo knowledge. What better way to get to learn more about the new Taycan Cross Turismo than by trying our electrifying quiz to test your knowledge or to learn more. The answers are at the bottom of the page, but no cheating if you are testing yourself!
1. How many derivatives of the Taycan Cross Turismo were announced at its launch?
2. Where are the Taycan Cross Turismo models being produced?
3. What is the electric range (WLTP combined) of the Taycan 4 Cross Turismo?
a) 150-225 miles
b) 228-292 miles
c) 242-283 miles
4. Approximately what proportion of electric vehicle charging takes place at home?
5. How much storage space does the new Taycan Cross Turismo have?
a) 650 litres
b) 1,296 litres
c) 1,649 litres
6. Can you plan for the Taycan Cross Turismo to be at a specific charge level for when when you arrive at your destination?
7. In six minutes, how many miles of range can the Taycan Cross Turismo receive from a fast charger?
a) 12 miles
b) 34 miles
c) 62 miles
8. Using Launch Control, the Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo can accelerate from 0-62mph (0-100 km/h) in how many seconds?
a) 2.9 seconds
b) 3.3 seconds
c) 4.1 seconds
9. How should you pronounce Taycan?
10. Which music streaming feature has native integration in the Taycan PCM?
b) Apple Music
c) Amazon Music
Thank you for taking part in our quiz. For more information about the Porsche Taycan, please get in touch with our sales team by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
1. c) 4 Derivatives
2. b) Zuffenhausen
3. c) 242-283 miles
4. a) 80%
5. b) 1,296 litres
6. a) Yes
7. c) 62 miles
8. a) 2.9 seconds
9. b) Tie-con
10. b) Apple music
*Data determined in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP) as required by law. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp . For Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) range and Equivalent All Electric Range (EAER) figures are determined with the battery fully charged, using a combination of both battery power and fuel.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel and energy consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Optional features and accessories can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel or energy consumption and CO₂ values. Vehicle loading, topography, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, energy consumption, electrical range, and CO₂ emissions of a car.
** Important information about the all-electric Porsche models can be found here