Porsche Centre Glasgow is proud to have been selected as a Porsche Classic Partner. Porsche Classic covers all Porsche model generations that have been out of production for ten or more years, up to and including the 996 generation 911 and 986 generation Boxster.
Whilst all Porsche Centres are qualified to work on classic Porsche vehicles, Porsche Classic Partners undergo additional training at the factory in Stuttgart to ensure that their technicians are proficient in all elements of service and repair whether it be a 356, 944 or a 911.
For more information, please speak to a member of our Service Team.Visit Porsche Centre Glasgow
Porsche Centre Glasgow has the expertise to enable more owners of Classic Porsche models to maintain and in some cases restore, their Porsche for many more years of enjoyment.
To guarantee the best possible standards of maintenance and repair, our Porsche Classic team has specialist knowledge combined with the required special tools and model-specific technical literature.
With our Classic Dialogue Bay, our Qualified Service Advisors can perform a service inspection on your own vehicle with you, advising you on maintenance, repair and restoration.Contact us
With over 70% of all Porsche cars ever made still on the road today, classic Porsche models are part of our history and our heritage. The Porsche Classic Register aims to welcome classic Porsche owners back to the Porsche family.
The Porsche Classic Register offers you numerous exclusive benefits, each one designed to help you look after your pride and joy.
To qualify for complimentary membership of the Porsche Classic Register - and take advantage of all the benefits – simply bring your classic Porsche to us for a minimum of an oil change service. You will then be eligible to join the Porsche Classic Register and receive your membership pack.
What’s more, if you have brought your classic Porsche to us in the last six months for a minimum of an oil change you automatically qualify for membership. Simply contact us to sign up.
Click on the right arrow to view the benefits of membership or visit www.porsche.co.uk/classicregister for more information.
Membership of the Porsche Classic Register entitles you to the following benefits*:
• A membership pack, which includes a key ring, membership card and a window sticker.
• A pair of complimentary Porsche Classic number plate surrounds.
• Not less than a 15% discount on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of Porsche Classic Genuine Parts purchased for the registered vehicle from our Porsche Centre.
• Two issues of Originale magazine per membership year.
• Four complimentary wash and vacuums at our Porsche Centre per membership year for the registered vehicle.
• Two complimentary complete or partial refills of tyres using nitrogen per membership year for the registered vehicle.
• A complimentary 1 litre top up bottle of Porsche Classic motor oil or other oil (where Porsche Classic motor oil cannot be used e.g. transaxle models) provided at each service.
• No £10 joining fee to pay when joining the Porsche Club Great Britain (new members only).
• You will be contacted with news, details of events and promotions and other Porsche Classic communications.
*Terms and conditions apply.
As the owner of a classic Porsche, we know you want the best for your special car. At Porsche Classic we like to keep you updated on all the important classic news including the latest products and parts, stories, services and events.
To help keep you up to speed, we have launched the new Porsche Classic Newsletter giving you a regular round up of all the latest classic news.
To ensure you don’t miss out, we would like to invite you to register your details to receive the Porsche Classic Newsletter. You can easily unsubscribe at any time.
To celebrate the 40th anniversary of the 928, Porsche Classic Partner Centre Glasgow, in collaboration with the other three UK Porsche Classic Partner Centres and Porsche Recommended Repairer Road & Race Restorations, have been restoring a 1978 Porsche 928.
Now back to its former glory, the car will be raced at various events throughout the summer months, piloted by racing legend Richard Attwood. Race reports will be posted on our dedicated page so do check regularly for updates.Find out more
Porsche Classic offers an incredible 52,000 different parts that cover a multitude of models in the Porsche back catalogue.
Many owners want their Porsche to remain classic, but Porsche Centre Glasgow can now offer quality manufacturer upgrades so owners can benefit from the latest technology in a style to suit their cars, such as a satellite navigation system to fit older models. Classic owners can rest assured that any modification is of suitable Porsche quality.
To seek advice on your classic vehicle, please contact us. Our Classic team would be delighted to talk to you.Contact us
Maintaining your classic Porsche is simple thanks to the range of services and Genuine Porsche Classic Parts available at our Centre.
We are delighted to announce that you can now also benefit from the Porsche Classic Oil Service, which uses the compatible Porsche Classic Motoroil and 'red' Porsche Classic oil filter. Prices start from £299.00* RRP for 911 models 1964 - 1975 and £330.00* RRP for 911 models 1976 - 1976.
Following the service, you will receive a bespoke Porsche Classic stamp in your service record contributing to the valuable service history of the vehicle.
* Participating Centres only. Fixed price Classic Oil Service tariffs are Recommended Retail Prices including VAT at 20% and may be withdrawn or varied at any time. Oil Service includes Classic Motoroil and oil filter and associated parts. Excludes any additional items and checks. Porsche Classic ‘red’ oil filter not applicable to 993 generation models.Contact us
Regardless of mileage, you should change the engine oil of your classic Porsche once a year as short trips are particularly detrimental to the oil. Frequently starting the engine when it is cold causes more fuel, combustion products and moisture to get into the oil.
Porsche Classic Motoroil has been specially designed by Porsche to suit the specific characteristics and demands of an air-cooled flat engine to ensure optimal performance.Discover more
Silverstone Classic is one of the world’s largest classic motor racing festivals, spanning three days with over 20 separate races across various ages and classes. In addition the event will feature live music, extensive car displays and aerial displays.
Visit Porsche Classic at the event to come and see a superb display of road and race cars spanning from the very latest models through to the very beginnings of Porsche’s history.
Specialists from Porsche Cars GB and Porsche Classic Partners look forward to welcoming you in the Porsche Classic exhibition tent, where they will be on hand to offer advice on genuine parts, technical literature and repairing your vehicle. In addition there will be a range of Classic Parts and Porsche Driver’s Selections items on display and available to purchase.
Silverstone Classic 2018 takes place on 20-22 July.
The Goodwood Revival, which has been held at the Goodwood Motor Circuit since 1998, is a very special experience. This world-renowned meeting of pre-1966 racing cars gives visitors a taste of the 1940s, 50s and 60s. The vintage and classic races on the authentic circuit, which remains untouched by modern motor sports, are not the only spectacular feature: visitors also dress up in period clothing to immerse themselves in another world and bring the old times to life.
Goodwood Revival 2018 takes place on 7-9 September.
* Data determined in accordance with the measurement method required by law. Since September 01, 2018 all new cars are approved in accordance with the Worldwide Harmonized Light Vehicles Test Procedure (WLTP), a more realistic test procedure to measure fuel consumption and CO₂ emissions. You can find more information on WLTP at www.porsche.com/wltp. From 01 January 2019, all fuel consumption figures are shown as determined in accordance with WLTP. CO₂ figures will be shown as NEDC-equivalent values, as CO₂ based taxation will continue to be based on an NEDC value (derived from WLTP) until 06 April 2020. Fuel economy and CO₂ emission figures are only intended as a means of comparing different types of vehicles tested under the same test cycle. New WLTP homologated vehicles are therefore not directly comparable with any vehicles tested under NEDC.
Values are provided for comparison only. To the extent that fuel consumption or CO₂ values are given as ranges, these do not relate to a single, individual car and do not constitute part of the offer. Extra features and accessories (attachments, tyre formats etc.) can change relevant vehicle parameters such as weight, rolling resistance and aerodynamics which may result in a change in fuel consumption and CO₂ values. Additionally, weather and traffic conditions, as well as individual driving styles, can all affect the actual fuel consumption, electricity consumption, and CO₂ emissions of a car.